As of 11th of May the Australian Dental board and Australian dental Association have eased the level of restrictions back to level 1. This means Inverloch Family Dental can see all patients for their dental needs once again.
With the pandemic very much still a serious matter, we ask our patients for their understanding of some extra precaution measures we at IFD have put in place in addition to our already strict infection control practices.
- All patients will require telephone screening when booking appointments.
- On Arrival we will be doing temperature checks and asking all entering visitors to use hand sanitiser.
- All patients will be asked to use mouthwash before treatment procedures.
- If you have ANY cold of flu symptoms or have been tested for covid19 or been in contact with anyone with these symptoms or been tested and awaiting results please contact us to reschedule your appointment.
- For social distancing regulations we will not be using the waiting room and limiting the amount of people within the clinic at all times.
- Additional disinfection of all surfaces including door handles, desks, pens, clipboards, eftpos machine, seats and much more.
If you have any questions regarding upcoming appointments or questions about the extra precautions we are taking, we are happy to help so please give us a call or contact us via email. For all postponed appointments that had to be made the past few weeks our staff will be in contact with you to secure another appointment time for your dental requirements. Our priority from the start has always been to keep our staff, patients and our extended community safe.
We thank you for your ongoing support and understanding and cannot wait to see you all again!